What's New: Backstage Magazine lists LAPAC as one of the top acting conservatories

About the F-1 Visa

Individuals from around the world who want to come to the United States need to obtain a visa from the U.S Department of State prior to entering the country. There are several types of visas to apply for depending on the reason for your visit and duration of stay. If you want to come to the United States to study, you must have a student or exchange visitor visa. After you are accepted to a Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP) certified School, you will be able determine the type of visa you need, as each program requires a different visa type.
LAPAC provides the F-1 Student Visa.
F-1 visa — International students attending an academic program, such as a university or college, public high school, private elementary school, religious seminary, conservatory or another academic institution, including a language-training program, all require an F-1 visa. Academic programs typically provide a degree or certificate after successful completion of the program of study. After completion of program of study,  students are eligible to apply for OPT (Optional Practical Training). Optional practical training is one type of work permission available for eligible F-1 students. It allows students to legally work for 12 months  in their related field of study.