Overview of Admissions
- Program Start Dates
- Program Tuition
- Tuition and Application Fee Payments
- Student Housing
- Expense Worksheet
- LAPAC Catalog, Policies and Guidelines
Overview of Programs for International Students
Steps to apply
NOTE: If you are a student from the United States. Please visit the U.S. Admissions section.
Step 1: The Application Form
Download and fill out application an international application form.
Step 2: The Application Materials
The following items must be emailed to LAPAC at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Completed international application form
- Headshot / photo
- Copy of your passport
(while LAPAC accepts beginners, applicants must have some performing arts training and/or experience).
- One page essay explaining why you are choosing a career in the performing arts and why you wish to attend LAPAC.
- 2 letters of recommendation.
- For the Acting Program: a 3-8 minute acting reel in English.
(If you do not have a reel, create one – choose a contemporary monologue in English and upload)
- For the Directing Program: 5-7 minute sample reel of something filmed by the applicant or 5-7 pages of a creative writing sample.
- For the Screenwriting Program: 5-7 pages of a creative writing sample.
- Copies of your most recent academic transcripts
- Provide evidence of financial support for tuition and living expenses.
Step 3: The Application Fee
Pay the application fee of $150.00 using our online payment system. Once we have your materials and payment, we will give you a timeline of when a decision will be made.
Step 4: The I-20 Form
If you are accepted at LAPAC you will receive an I-20 from us. Completing an I-20 form is necessary to gain an F1-Student Visa. More information on I-20 forms can be found at our I-20 section. More information on F1 visas can be found in our About the F1 Visa section
Step 5: The SEVIS Fee
Pay SEVIS fee online. More information about this can be found at our SEVIS Fee I-901 Payments section.
Step 6: The U.S. Embassy Interview
Students must complete an interview at the U.S. Embassy in their home country. For more information about the steps to schedule an appointment visit the U.S. State Department website.
Step 7: Visa Approval!
Once approved, the U.S. State Department will issue a student visa and you are ready to study at LAPAC.