What's New for Fall 2017: Backstage Magazine lists LAPAC as one of the top acting conservatories

Form I-20 for International Students

To study as an F-1  student in the United States you need a Form I-20, “Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant  Student Status.”  This form will be sent to you after your acceptance and tuition payment to LAPAC has been completed.

You will need this form for the following:

  • Paying your I-901 SEVIS Fee
  • Applying for your non immigrant visa at your U.S. Embassy or Consulate
  • Entering the United States: Bring your Form I-20 with you when you enter the United States. You will present it to U.S, Customs and Border Protection officers at the port of entry when you arrive. You may arrive up to 30 days before the start date listed on your Form I-20.
  • Applying for a driver’s license or Social Security number, you may need to bring the Form I-20 with you to prove you are legally enrolled in a program of study.